- PM-1 Palma-Andratx motorway. Junction 13.
- 15 minutes from Palma and 5 minutes from Palmanova.
- 50 minutes from Pollensa, Alcudia, Ca’n Picafort, Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada, Calas de Mallorca and Cala d’Or.
- There are regular bus services from Palma (routes 104 and 105), Palma Nova (104, 105 and 106), Magaluf (104, 105 and 106), Santa Ponça (104) and Peguera (104).
- Western Park also offers a FREE BUS SERVICE from Monday to Friday from Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponça and Paguera. Check here times and stops of the free bus from Palma or Calvià
- From Pollensa, Alcudia, Ca’n Picafort, Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor, Calas de Mallorca and Cala d’Or, there are bus services run by various companies operating in the area.